|top 5 best emulators for Free Fire|
Free Fire is a popular battle royal game all over the world. This game is playable for mobile as well as PCs. But for playing this game on PC, You need an emulator. Using emulators you can run most of the android games on your pc.
Well, I am here with the top 5 best android emulators for free fire on pc.
- LD Player
- Nox App player
– Minimum System Requirements
- Intel or AMD with 4 core processor
- Must have 4 GB of ram ( 8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB free space
- Minimum Graphics card – NVIDIA Geforce Gtx 560ti
How To Download ff in bluestacs
– Minimum System requirements for memu emulator
- Intel, NVIDIA, AMD with 4 core processor
- Windows XP/ 7/8/10
- Minimum 4GB of ram
- minimum 10GB free space
- Gpu with open gl 2.0
Features: MEmu is one of the best emulator for low-end pc.It has the best features for every battle royal game. There is a high-resolution up to full HD in the settings. it also supports 120fps, you can optimize it according to you.
Why memu is not opening?
System requirements for Ld player
- Intel or AMD processor with 4core
- Win 7/8/10
- Graphic driver with open gl 2.0
- Minimum 4 GB Ram ( 8 GB recommended )
- 36 GB minimum HDD space
- You must have enabled virtualization technology
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Features: The ld player is also an android emulator for playing games on your PC. It is a lighter speed emulator for your windows. It supports high frame rates on your games. In this emulator, you can use macro and other control for a better experience.
Nox App Player
System requirements for Nox app player
- Intel or AMD dual-core processor
- Win 7/8/10
- Your system must have 4 GB of ram
- Should have 2 GB HDD space
- GPU with open gl 4
Features: This emulator has high fps for getting over experience. It has many advanced settings for gamers, it supports multitasking which allows you to open multiple at the same time. You can capture the screen and even record your gameplay in this emulator. Most of the time when we talk about emulators, the first option that comes in our mind is Bluestacs but sometimes the PC does not support this software. So it’s the best alternative to Bluestacs.
System requirements for Gameloop
- OS: Win 7/8/10 ( 64 bit )
- Processor: Intel or AMD with 4 core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Space: 1.5 GB
Follow the steps given below to download Free Fire on Gameloop: